Thursday, May 7, 2009

THE OLD LADY WHO LIVED IN A SHOE =)

I have been planning to make so many different things.I wish My hands were working as fast as my mind. But it is getting there. I have been cutting none stop and trying to get new things out every week..
I decided to do "whimsical " line for 2009 summer. So after mermaid dress here is the second one.The Old lady who lived in a shoe. It is adorable.Inspiration fabric is brand new print for 2009. Colors are beutiful. I love the applique work on this.


I haven't been making any of my Signature Flirty sets for a long time. So I decided to make one OOAK top. It is so pretty I love this pattern It is all mine and just an amazing little dress/top It is in sizes 4t 5 6. It is adjustable so It will fit all.

I am offering 10% off of your Etsy purchase for Mother's day.From today till On monday Next week .Right after Mother's day. So go ahead and Check Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment