Sunday, August 30, 2009

BRAND NEW ETSY LISTINGS,NEW WEBSITE



Yes, I have been working none stop on my Halloween orders and some fall items.THANKS SO VERY MUCH ALL OF MY ETSY BUYERS.YOU ROCK!!!!!!! I love Etsy.The whole concept of handmade goods ,all the time by very very talented people.How cool is that!!

I am working really hard to add many new things weekly on Etsy. My store is growing ,It is so wonderful to see many new buyers loving my designs and appreciating all the hard work goes in to each and every piece. No bidding ,no worrying.Just come pick your favorite and purchase it. And within couple of weeks POOF, your purchase at your door custom made just for you!!!!!

Like I said my target is REALLY REALLY to get my Etsy store up and running as I wish and getting steady sells ,So I can just be a full time Etsy seller. No more bidding none sense.

Also an other big issue is the Shill Bidding on Ebay. Unfortunately some of so called "Big Sellers" there are no so big in fact! And unfortunately ,some buyers think they are buying something so very special since they spent so much money. Seems like true idea of buying high quality and unique items are not in fashion anymore.It is so sad.

Also My dear friend Anna of Roseythreads and I opening our new website.. We are so excited to offer great variety of items there . I will be keep you all posted when we open our doors.

Here are some wonderful listings I added into my Etsy store recently. Will add so many more Christmas and fall items .Check back weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment