Tuesday, October 27, 2009

NEWLY LISTED ON ETSY SAMPLE SALES AND FREE SHIPPING

Good afternoon
I have few things to share with you all. Since Halloween craziness is over (at least in my orders) I will be able to list some new goodies at Etsy and some on Ebay. I am cutting down a lot on Ebay and loving Etsy everyday little bit more!!!

Still working on my website and very excited about it. I can't wait to share my brand new collections,separates and mix'n'match pieces with you.

My promotional offer for Free shipping on all orders still active on Etsy. So please take advantage of it!! Also I offer lay aways if you like to purchase few things with free shipping prefer but "like many of us" you can effort to pay a chunk of money Just email me. I will work for you to find the best lay away option just for you.This way you will secure your orders and will receive the free shipping on top of it!!!


My privite sample sale is also still active.I am posting few pictures here these are available Again Just email me and will take care of your orders.

Here we are newly lited on Etsy






Newly listed on Ebay and more


No comments:

Post a Comment