Thursday, July 9, 2009

DR SEUSS IN THE HOUSE


Well I have to tell you all,I LOVE Dr Seuss books. We have almost every book he wrote perhaps !
When We had our little baby girl From day one We made sure she was going to learn the love for books. So Our first Seuss book was ,One Fish Two Fish book for BATHTUB! Yes,It was a bathtub book. And after 9 years I still have it. Maybe because It was our first book ,It is still my all time favorite Seuss book.
So When I was ready for a Seuss book inspired design what else I could have chosen ,One Fish Two Fish!!!!!!

I love this set and I am so very proud of it too. I put a lot of work in it and it is unique and different than many Seuss sets out in boutique world .Seems like only Cat in hat and Grinch is available.

So here it is .I can make this For boys and girls .Of course since I have a girl I made it for her. Again I CAN DESIGN this for your little gent.Just email me We can talk!


NEXT LAUNCH ON EBAY

OK July 14th is not only my BIRTHDAY, But also the first day of Wisterialane Back To School launch. I made a wonderful dress legging set. It is adorned with applique work and really wearable. I am adding a sneak peak her for my VIPs =) So mark your calenders. It is JULY 14.




AND ,IF YOU SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ,YOUR PURCHASE FROM ETSY OR EBAY WILL SHIP FREE!!!! FROM TODAY TILL JULY 15TH.

No comments:

Post a Comment